So, I'm not so good at this updating the blog thing. But, we're in our home, and the main floor is basically painted.
But more importantly, we found out a little over a week ago that we're expecting a BOY to join the family! While I was excited at the prospect of a girl, I am equally excited for a boy. Will was pretty darn cute. And, I like sailboats. I've wanted to recreate my old sailboat room from yore for a long time.
Still no pictures, but soon. I promise. We're going to Disney World next week with Will's sisters, and maybe they'll actually take some. We tend to not take them. Here's hoping!!
14 years ago

8 comments:
Congratulations on your little boy! That is SO exciting! Any names picked out yet? Little boys are absolutely crazy...but totally sweet. : )
OOOOh. Can I come hang out with you at Disney World? Congratulations on your boy. Yippeee.
That is so exciting about the house and the little boy. They are fun, busy but fun. Have a great time at Disney world, I'm jealous.
Congrats on your sweet baby boy! Boys have the most kissable chubby bubby cheeks!!!
Woo hoo! It's a change in mindset (I was convinced I was having a boy - nope!), but it's still so much fun to know and start planning. Congratulations!
Congrats on the baby boy! I love having a boy and hope to have another. He is so fun and not nearly as needy and stubborn. I can't wait to see prego pictures so you better not hold them back!
Congratulations!!! Becca and I are obviously partial to little girls but are sure that your little boy will be great. Thanks for commenting on our blog and for the sweet words about Genevieve. The best part of all is that your comment led me to your blog and now I can keep up with all things Morrell.
Yay for a little boy! I'm hoping I get on of those someday. I'm glad you are fairly settled into your house. I hope to see pictures someday....!!!!
Post a Comment