I don't know why I ever started this blogging thing. For one, I simply forget to find the camera when cool things are happening. We went to California for 5 days. I packed the camera and even knew where it was. But, did I take a single picture? No. I didn't. If I can't remember to take pictures of my first kid, how am I ever going to take any of the prospective future children?
This will be a post without pictures.
We did go to California and had the best time just chillaxing. And eating. There was lots and lots of eating. Megan and Tim were great hosts and took Will to a Dodgers game (I'm pretty sure they won), ate at In-N-Out more times than is good for us. Had awesome ribs twice (once at a restaurant and the other Megan made herself.
I was a bit concerned about the flight from San Diego to Denver as Will and I weren't sitting together. But, my amazingly easy baby just slept the entire time. From take off to landing and beyond. He's definitely made it way too easy on me.
We totally enjoyed our trip to California and will plan on visiting again, as soon as the family is done being sick of us.
14 years ago

1 comment:
Just put enough years between your children and the older ones will take the pictures of the younger ones for you!
Post a Comment