Saturday, January 9, 2010

pictures of a birthday

The befores:





The middle:





The after:



The 27-week pregnant momma, eating cake, of course.





From our tiny angel



To this growing up so fast boy



Mom and Dad love you so much!


6 comments:

Holly said...

What cuties you BOTH are Alisha! I love how nice and squishy he looks. ( :

Lindsay said...

I love his curls! Happy Birthday to a cute boy!

Karen said...

Oh for the love! This is killing me. I can't believe he's one. Happy Birthday sweet Marcus.

Merinda Reeder said...

Yep, he's cute all right.

Desi said...

He's so big! I can't wait to see him this weekend.

A.R. said...

Can't believe your little boy is one already!!! So glad to see you are all doing well. Do you know what you're having the 2nd time around? Hope you haven't had too much snow in CO - seems like it never stops out here. I think I am going to move to Hawaii when I finish grad school. Trying to convince Barbs to go too! :)